• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to a specific or customized Word Template

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often export my pdf documents to Word.  Our templates are highly customized with layouts and styles and exporting to Word's native template adds quite a bit of work to the process.

When Acrobat exports to Word, what is the name of and where is the template stored that Acrobat is exporting to?

Can I overwrite this and use my own customized template?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't use any templates. It just exports the file as-is to a Word document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

During the export process, it MUST open a Word template in order to copy the text in it.  I'd like to know where that template is located so I can modify or replace it.  It's not using Normal.dotx as I've modified that as well.  It's using a native Word template but I can't locate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or maybe it uses a "template" that's saved in the code of the application, not an actual file, or a library that doesn't rely on templates at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Too bad.  It's annoying and causes more work than it's worth.  Why can't they export to an actual usable template?  Hello, Adobe????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines