Highlighted

Exporting to pdf from web

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When I export an online version of a document (newsletter) to a pdf, the links are still visible as such in the text, but they are no longer clickable. Before, I never had that problem. And there are too many links to have to re-enter them manually. How to solve this? Happy to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting to pdf from web

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When I export an online version of a document (newsletter) to a pdf, the links are still visible as such in the text, but they are no longer clickable. Before, I never had that problem. And there are too many links to have to re-enter them manually. How to solve this? Happy to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are creating PDF from an online document and the links in the document are not working anymore.

The core of a web page is a file written in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). Typically, the HTML file includes associations with other files that either appear on the web page or govern how it looks or works.

When you convert a web page to PDF, the HTML file and all associated files—such as JPEG images, Adobe FLA files, cascading style sheets, text files, image maps, and forms—are included in the conversion process.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to create the PDF from the web page?

Please try to create the PDF from the Acrobat DC file menu. Open Acrobat DC > Files > PDF from Web Page and see if that makes any difference.

For more information about creating PDFs from web please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/converting-web-pages-pdf.html#web_pages_and_pdfs

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0