Fast Web View changes after second signature is affixed on pdf file

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys,

I have a problem with Fast Web View in Adobe Acrobat pro 

I alreayd set to yes and it woking good when I place the first signture in to a file but when I place a second signature then Fast Web View changes to No. automatically.

Appreciate for all of answer.

Suksan

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can not be prevented.

PDF linearization (aka fast web view) requires re-saving the whole file (or at the very least, changing the linearization dictionary at the document start). If one tried to apply linearization to the PDF during the second signature application, the bytes signed by the first signature would change which in turn would render the first signature invalid.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fast Web View is now a useless feature in most of the cases and it has always been contraindicated for forms. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines