Exit

Favorite PDF files

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Simple issue here:

When logging out and re-logging in to my Adobe Acrobat Pro account, all my identified favorite files are lost (the ones with a star), as well as the history of the recently opened files.

I loose a lot of time re-identifying all my favourite files everytime I have to re-log.

Thank you in advance for your kind support.

Nicolas

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the exact version of the software and where your files are stored (local, network, Document Cloud....)

The Login In / Log Out process you use, is that from one computer to another or on the same computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your answer.

I am using Acrobat Pro DC v 2020.012.20048:

Nicolas5C9C_0-1602233615964.png

My favorite files can be stored either on Sharepoint (via OneDrive cloud system) or on my local drive.

Finally, I always use the same computer.

I was on ly way to capture my screen to show you how empty the favorite tab was, but it seems that it has all been recovered somehow!

It looks like a massive lag, and it probably needs a few hours to recover the user preferences after logging in.

Sorry for your time, I figure I'll simply have to wait a little while next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an answer regarding why it's not working (could be a bug in Acrobat), but if you do it using a script it will be much more stable. I've created a (paid-for) tool that allows you to define a "session", a list of files (favorites, if you will) that all open together, to the exact location where you left them when the session was last saved. You're welcome to check it out, here: http://try67.blogspot.com/2011/12/acrobat-save-and-load-sessions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does you log out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's just that I am having other issues with the shared review hosted on Sharepoint: when I change my win10 credentials, Acrobat is no longer able to collect the new comments or to publish any.

So I tried almost everything, including logging out (without any success).

See my other topic here: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/shared-revisions-hosted-on-sharepoint/m-p/11494295?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines