• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request: touch/tablet mode

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat's rich feature set and integration with Document Cloud make it the best PDF and document app available. However, it's a bit cumbersome to use for touch devices and there are many new apps that target that usage scenario.

I'd love to see a touch/tablet mode feature similar to those found in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. That mode could enable more intuitive touch and tablet use, while retaining the full feature set of Acrobat, just like in the Creative Cloud apps. It would also allow Acrobat to target users like myself who are looking for an app that is easy to use for note taking and document markup.

At first glance, it seems like a touch/tablet mode should have the following features:

• Easy access to pen/pencil/highlighter tools and colors, thicknesses, etc.
  • Tools for shapes and symbols like circles, rectangles, tables, and even graphs.
  • Intuitive stylus use, such as the eraser function and smooth writing.
  • Simple ways to add pages, perhaps with different grid/line types (this is very helpful for notetaking).

I'd really love to be able to use Acrobat as my one app for all document purposes, instead of having to switch between it and other apps like OneNote and Drawboard PDF. With Acrobat's other features I love like Scan & OCR and Fill & Sign, it'd be incredibly powerful if it was good for touch devices and notes as well!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get Acrobat for mobile.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/mobile.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the future, please submit feature requests where the product engineers will see them.  They don't lurk here much.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines