• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Few questions

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checkbox "C"  when checked I want to disable scripts in whole document, can that be done? and if possible when unchecked to make all script working?

Can this be done in mobile acrobat reader?

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though there's an Acrobat API reference for mobile, I'm afraid that you will need the full desktop version of Acrobat Pro DC to script and edit a PDF like that.

See if this link below provides what you're looking for:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Mobile/androidapi/classes/Doc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry my question turn out wrong.

Yes I would use desktop version to make code but was wondering would that code then work in mobile, because I won't to open file in mobile, check checkbox to turn off javascript and when get back to desktop uncheck checkbox to turn javascripts on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines