• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File list not appearing when converting Outlook 2016 emails with Acrobat XI to PDF

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Outlook I select 3 emails contiguously and select "Convert to PDF".   My files get converted, however, I do not get my file list at the top; instead it is white.  However, other people in my organization get the list.  Both machines are running Windows 10

Here is a picture of what is supposed to happen

Denise PDF list.JPG

Here is the one with the problem:

mayers pdf.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First thing to try is possibly repairing the Acrobat installation on your system to see if that resolves the issue.

1. Close all open applications
  2. Restart your computer.
  3. Open Acrobat.
  4. Choose Help > Repair Acrobat Installation and follow the onscreen instructions.
  5. When the repair process is complete, restart your computer.

If that doesn't work try resetting the preferences to default preferences for Acrobat: How to reset Preference settings in Acrobat.

If neither of these work, check that you have the latest version of Acrobat XI installed, and try and compare the versions and preference settings on your system with those of a system that doesn't have the same issue.  Let us know if you need more help, and if possible provide as much information as you can, including conversion settings, screenshots etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines