• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File properties once applied don't show in document in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The majority of my work is reports or brochures which I design in Indesign. When sending proofs to clients I send as PDF files. Once saved as PDF in Indesign I like to open that file into Acrobat and adjust the file viewing properties for how the intial view will look once the client opens the PDF up. In FILE > PROPERTIES I change "page layout" to "Two-Up (Cover page) and "magnification" to "fit page". To date this has worked well but recently once I've saved the PDF after making these chnages and then reopen it to check, none of those chnages are visible. However if I open the same document in an older version of Acrobat the changes can be seen.

My questions are:

1. What's going wrong in DC Pro that these changes aren't seen?

2. Can I set this view choice as a default in DC Pro so that I don't manually hace to change each file?

3. Is it possible to set view options in Indesign so that the PDF is saved in the way I'd like it to be viewed without having to go into Acrobat?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you open the file in Adobe Acrobat what can you see at Initial View?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines