• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Size exponential increase after creating a form

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I am pretty desparate for some help please !

I have a form, 77 pages that taken me 4 days to produce and a reasonable 4.5 meg. But i want to use Adobe sign and to make the fields uneditable i print to PDF to create a flat file that I can then just add the signature to. But, and its a massive but, when i do that it turns a 4 meg PDF into a 40 meg PDF file!!!!!
Is there an answer?
Thanks
Steve

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure PRINT AS IMAGE is OFF in the Print ADVANCED settings.

But you should know that "refrying" PDF, as print PDF-to-PDF is known is generally considered to be ALWAYS a terrible idea. Just don't do it. There's nothing stopping you signing a fillable form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why are you using Adobe Sign? Just add a digital signature field and set it to lock the fields when signed.

Regarding the file size, try using the Save As command and save the file under a new name. That optimizes it and can decrease the file size substantially.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines