• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign Access Denied

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When sending a form to request signatures from the desktop Adobe Acrobat DC I get:

ACCESS DENIED

You do not have access to this service.  Please contact your IT Administrator to gain access.

Tom1674_0-1612928990610.png

I've read a ton of threads about this but it appears that the only way to actually get help is to have somebody at Adobe look at my account and make some magic change in "the backend"

I made the error of changing my primary email address for Creative Cloud - and that seems to be the catalyst for this issue.  

Please resolve this Adobe support.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Thanks for using Adobe Acrobat DC.

Can you please share below information to debug the issue -

1.  Please share fiddler logs while you perform the Request signatures workflow. Below are the steps to capture fiddler logs :
    • Download fiddler from: https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler 
    • Run fiddler and go to ‘Tools->Options’
    • In HTTPS tab, ensure the checkboxes are checked: ‘Capture HTTPs connects’ and ‘Decrypt HTTPs traffic’.
    • Now let fiddler run and launch Acrobat and perform the same operation.
    • Once complete do a save of data by ‘File->Save->All sessions’.
    • Please share this data

2.  Version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20135 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Thanks & Regards 

Himanshu Mittal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have mentioned that you have changed the primary email address for the Creative Cloud, that is the reason you are receiving the error message.

On checking your account, I see that there was a free Adobe Sign account registered under your current Adobe ID. And when you changed the Adobe ID, it did not change for your Adobe Sign account.

In this case, I would suggest you get in touch with the support team as only they have the access to the backend settings and they can help you update the email address for the Adobe Sign account. You may reach out to the phone support team via the number provided for your region on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

In meantime, try switching back to the old Adobe ID (email address) and check if you can access the service.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines