• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign + Signature Tools not working - pdf turns white

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to utilize either the Fill & Sign feature or Signature feature for contracts. When I click on either of these tools I'm presented with a white screen. I am using macOS Catalina version 10.15.5 - Acrobat is Version 2018.011.20035. How can I use these features? It appears broken.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valerie

We are sorry for the delay. As described, you are unable to use the Fill and Sign tool and getting a white screen.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

If the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please try to download the file to your computer locally and then try again and check.

We can see that you are using an old version of Adobe Acrobat DC, please update the application to the latest version 20.12.20043 from the help menu > check for updates and see if  that works for you.

For more information please look at the help page https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

You may also try to reset the preferences to default as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that makes any difference.

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you use another signature tool, for example, Mac Preview, to see if it works. If yes, then your PDF is fine and did not cause the problem on Acrobat. If no, maybe your PDF file is corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines