• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Fill and Sign' not working

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening for the past month.

Click on "Sign" in 'Fill and Sign'

Blank box loads and nothing else. No way to enter my signature, load signature, etc. Stays blank forever (i.e. not just loading slowly)

Using Windows 10 fully updated, brand new Lenovo Thinkpad X1Carbon. Have already uninstalled / repaired Adobe Acrobat without effect. Have restarted PC, etc etc.

Have several forms that need to be turned over quickly with my signature. Adobe - please fix.

2019-04-01 22_07_52-.jpg

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Syeda,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Using Windows 10 fully updated, brand new Lenovo Thinkpad X1Carbon. Have already uninstalled / repaired Adobe Acrobat without effect. Have restarted PC, etc

Looking at the description given above, it seems that you have already got the updated version of Acrobat and uninstalled and reinstalled it. You may try the further steps given below and let us know the result-

• Reboot your computer first.
  • I see that you haven't signed in in the application. Though it shouldn't effect but try Signing In the application following the "Sign In" option given at the upper right corner of the Adobe Reader.
  • Check with a different pdf and try signing it.
  • Though you have got the application reinstalled, but do check whether you have got the latest patch 20019.010.20098 installed or not. DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products
  • Disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security" under Adobe Reader>Edit>Preferences>Security(Enhanced)>Reboot Acrobat Reader and reopen it.

Note: Changing the above security settings could pose security risks. We suggest you to turn it back On once you are done with testing.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatelly non of those suggestions work.

I have the same problem. And on top of that Singinig in always results in a message "An error occured".

Everything worked fine in August last year, and now suddenly I get the same blank square showin up. And sometimes DC crushes when the Fill&Sign button is pressed.

Screenshot 2021-02-15 184914.pngScreenshot 2021-02-15 184904.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have released an update for Acrobat and Reader DC(version 21.001.20138) that addresses multiple issue.

Please update the application to the latest version and see if that helps. In the application, go to Help > Check for updates.

For more information about the latest version, please refer to this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousfeb2021qfe....  

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No improvement after installing the update, both issues persist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is ridiculous. It NEVER worked for me. How can Adobe have an application on the professional level that doesn't work ever. Signatures never worked for the years I had tried to use this. I had reinstalled it as well. It is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit it works for me now, both when signed in or signed out. The only thing I changed was the location / network I was in. I was offshore before, in unsusual conditions, but I had internet with good speed. Now, beeing in some hotel with much slower internet, it all works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I was having the same problem, but have just realised that the Font colour was set to white!!!!!!

It looks like you are typing nothing, but it was just white on white.  Can that be the issue some of you are having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for sharing your findings, as this would help to other users who are experiencing issue with filling a form.

This is the scenario when filling forms doesn't show the character. In this case the font color is selected as white, because of that it doesn't show the text on white background. 

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how did you change the color on the font 😞 i cant figure it out 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines