• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign PDF exceeds size limit

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the document size limit for fill and sign option?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fill & Sign doesn't have a size limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you are right. Maybe the limits are different for Fill and Sign, versus Adobe Sign, when I'm sending it to other people. Makes sense that it would limit the size of a file being put in other people's inbox. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to my Sign account there is a 10MB file limit.  I am not sure if there is another level of account that could give me a greater document size limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue this week. The file was 57 pages and over 11mgs. I WAS able to reduce the file size though, using an option in the PDF (I saved with a new file name in case it went wonky). It came down to about 7mgs and then I was able to send it out for signature. My other option was to extract the pages that needed signature and send those out, then reattach the other pages and send that final version out. Not a best practice, though I don't think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like that you use Adobe Sign. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines