• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign - Request Signature Error - Access Denied

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to use the Fill and Sign requests signature feature I recive an error. 

For the desktop I get "Access denied, you do not have access to the service. please contact your IT administrator to gain access."

When using the web interface on documentcloud.adobe.com, the feature never loads. 

Does anyone have a soluiton, I've been working aournd this issue for months. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Hi Sophie!

Thank you for reaching out.

I have checked that you are subscribed to Creative Cloud All Apps service. We did check your Adobe Sign account and there were some issues in the backend settings. We have made some changes. 

Please try opening this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com then sign in using our Adobe ID and password.

Go to Request for signature and check if you can send the documents without any issues. If it works fine, then try sending documents from Acrobat Pro DC des

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem starting today.  Infuriating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem! Is their a solution?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sophie!

I have checked that you are subscribed to Creative Cloud All Apps service. We did check your Adobe Sign account and there were some issues in the backend settings. We have made some changes. 

Please try opening this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com then sign in using our Adobe ID and password.

Go to Request for signature and check if you can send the documents without any issues. If it works fine, then try sending documents from Acrobat Pro DC desktop application.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

After all my problems yesterday, I had an email from you requesting I validate my email address for Acrobat, after that I could send it off for signature!

Thanks for your help and getting back to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know that issue is resolved.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

Can you check my account as well, I got a personal account before the company got an enterprise account. I think my adobe sign didn't transfer over and now I can't request e-signatures but I can do everything else on acrobat. Can you verify my adobe sign matches my account email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem can you help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Irma,

We have checked your account, and it seems to be working fine.

Please try using the feature via the Acrobat Online account.

1. Open the following link: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/

2. Sign in with your Acrobat Pro DC desktop application credentials.

3. Go to the E-sign tab and click on Request Signatures.

Check if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also experiencing this issue on both my desktop computer and laptop. It works if o log into my account online but not the local client. Please help. Thanks!

[Personal details removed by the moderator: Please do not share your personal information on a public platform]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felhaberl,

Sorry about the delay in response.

We have checked your account, and it seems to work fine.

Please confirm if you are still experiencing this issue.

NOTE: Please do not share your email address or other personal information on public platforms.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I'm having the same issue. 

When trying to use the Fill and Sign requests signature feature I recive an error. 

For the desktop I get "Access denied, you do not have access to the service. please contact your IT administrator to gain access."

When using the web interface on documentcloud.adobe.com, the feature never loads. 

Would you be so kind to help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I followed the directions to documentcloud.adobe.com AND  acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ then sign in using my Adobe ID and password. I went to Request for signature and it is still denying me access. How can this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  i am having the same problem too - can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There was a problem with my email - adobe had sent me emails asking me to verify it.. so check your emails maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked my emails and there wasnt anything in there for email verification - thank you though for replying 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this same problem and have been trying for months to solve it unsuccessfully, even with support of our IT team. My subscription says "Your Adobe Acrobat DC subscription includes PDF and e-signing tools" but I can't use "request signatures" on either the desktop or the web version. I know how to use it because it worked fine with my personal subscription but I have to use my employer's subscription for work-related documents. Others are able to use the same subscription for request signatures, so why can't I? I've even tried different browers for the web version. I have a newer Macbook Pro. Here are the specs of the desktop version: 

Architecture: x86_64

Build: 20.13.20064.406117

AGM: 4.30.104

CoolType: 5.14.5

JP2K: 1.2.2.46820

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fill and Sign - Request Signature Error - Access Denied

My IT representative pointed me to this site for assistance with resolution. Please assist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version just to specifically test this feature and am having the same issues as above.  I clicked on the recommended link and when I tried to access requested signatures through the website it hung and I still was not able to test it......trial version does confirm that I should have access to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Would greatly appreciate some help with this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with one of my users.  Only 1 out of 12 users is having this issue.  I went to https://documentcloud.adobe.com and it gives her the same Access Denied contact support error.  How do you fix it if it just doesn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am now having issues with adobe sign where I cannot request signatures- getting that there is an error with this request. How can I fix this?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I am having the same issus and when i click the link the option to request signatures is not showing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I am having the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines