Highlighted

Fill and Sign - Request Signature Error - Access Denied

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to use the Fill and Sign requests signature feature I recive an error. 

For the desktop I get "Access denied, you do not have access to the service. please contact your IT administrator to gain access."

When using the web interface on documentcloud.adobe.com, the feature never loads. 

Does anyone have a soluiton, I've been working aournd this issue for months. 

Hi Sophie!

Thank you for reaching out.

I have checked that you are subscribed to Creative Cloud All Apps service. We did check your Adobe Sign account and there were some issues in the backend settings. We have made some changes. 

Please try opening this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com then sign in using our Adobe ID and password.

Go to Request for signature and check if you can send the documents without any issues. If it works fine, then try sending documents from Acrobat Pro DC desktop application.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fill and Sign - Request Signature Error - Access Denied

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to use the Fill and Sign requests signature feature I recive an error. 

For the desktop I get "Access denied, you do not have access to the service. please contact your IT administrator to gain access."

When using the web interface on documentcloud.adobe.com, the feature never loads. 

Does anyone have a soluiton, I've been working aournd this issue for months. 

Hi Sophie!

I have checked that you are subscribed to Creative Cloud All Apps service. We did check your Adobe Sign account and there were some issues in the backend settings. We have made some changes. 

Please try opening this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com then sign in using our Adobe ID and password.

Go to Request for signature and check if you can send the documents without any issues. If it works fine, then try sending documents from Acrobat Pro DC desktop application.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem starting today.  Infuriating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem! Is their a solution?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sophie!

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

After all my problems yesterday, I had an email from you requesting I validate my email address for Acrobat, after that I could send it off for signature!

Thanks for your help and getting back to me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know that issue is resolved.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  i am having the same problem too - can anyone help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There was a problem with my email - adobe had sent me emails asking me to verify it.. so check your emails maybe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked my emails and there wasnt anything in there for email verification - thank you though for replying 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this same problem and have been trying for months to solve it unsuccessfully, even with support of our IT team. My subscription says "Your Adobe Acrobat DC subscription includes PDF and e-signing tools" but I can't use "request signatures" on either the desktop or the web version. I know how to use it because it worked fine with my personal subscription but I have to use my employer's subscription for work-related documents. Others are able to use the same subscription for request signatures, so why can't I? I've even tried different browers for the web version. I have a newer Macbook Pro. Here are the specs of the desktop version: 

Architecture: x86_64

Build: 20.13.20064.406117

AGM: 4.30.104

CoolType: 5.14.5

JP2K: 1.2.2.46820

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0