Highlighted

Fill and sign Signature File

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI. I have previously signed pdf's using Adobe Acrobat. A file was obviously created for the signature since it appears whenever I open a pdf and choose the Fill and Sign function. I want to use that signature in other types of documents. How can I do this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fill and sign Signature File

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI. I have previously signed pdf's using Adobe Acrobat. A file was obviously created for the signature since it appears whenever I open a pdf and choose the Fill and Sign function. I want to use that signature in other types of documents. How can I do this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jim!

Thank you for reaching out.

As per your description above, I understand that you are looking for the file location of the signature saved under the Fill & Sign tool in the Acrobat application. You may locate the file in the following location on your machine: \Users\ <user> \AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0