Highlighted

Fill and Sign suddenly not working for multiple signatures

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using fill and sign to have multiple people sign a PDF.  Suddenly, today, when I click the fill and sign menu, I'm never asked if I want to assign signatures in the document.  I can only add my own signature.

Any suggestions? 

Topics

General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fill and Sign suddenly not working for multiple signatures

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using fill and sign to have multiple people sign a PDF.  Suddenly, today, when I click the fill and sign menu, I'm never asked if I want to assign signatures in the document.  I can only add my own signature.

Any suggestions? 

Topics

General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zskelton,

Thank you for reaching out.

As per your description, you do not receive the option to request for signatures when you open the Fill & Sign tool.

Please check if the option is available beside the Signature icon at the top in Fill & Sign toolbar.

If you do not find the option, please share the screenshot of the window you receive when trying to use the Fill & Sign tool to add the signature. 

Also, share the application and OS version on the machine. You may use the suggested steps in the following help link to check the application version: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
zskelton LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option isn't available near the signature tool at the top of the fill and sign menu.  When I click the fill and sign menu on the right (of adobe acrobat pro) no
message pops up.  The menu to the right minimizes and the signature menu on top pops up.  There's no option for anything else.

When I log out of Acrobat pro, I can get to the page that allows me to assign signatures and log in, but when I try to go to the document I get an
    error telling me I don't have authorization to use this feature.  I did until today though.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 1.30.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 2.49.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-10 at 2.49.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-10 at 2.49.43 PM (2).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF