• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable Form - Emailing to others to fill out

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.    I have no problems making a fillable single page list for my employees but if I email 

the file to them to save on thier desktop for continued use they are unable to open a fillable version of the file.    

How can I get this to other peoples desktops as a template file that they can continually use and be able to fill in the form and then save that files selections? 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use Acrobat to make this fillable form? What do you mean they are unable to open it?  What PDF viewer are they using? Do they get an error message?

Can you post the form here so we can look at it? 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made it with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - "Prepare Form" tool.

So everyone that uses it has to have Adobe??????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way.  There is no error message the file just acts like a viewable pdf without the ability to fill in the form.

The goal here is for each person to have a fillable copy on their desktop and fill out when needed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They can use the free Adobe Reader (or the paid-for Adobe Acrobat, of course), but if they use anything else it's not likely to work correctly, unfortunately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines