• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable Form, Sign and Lock it

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a Fillable Form the user will Sign and Lock when complete. I have a text block in the PDF that indicates where they click to Sign and Lock the document. Once that is done, is there a way my “Save Completed Form to Lock” text can be hidden after the signing and lock is done? Thanks for any feedback.

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey alese,

I assume you are creating a fillable for using Acrobat DC's Prepare form feature. I tried to understand your requirement, where I believe what you are looking for, is possible, but, it might require some additional efforts as there's no inbuilt settings that can be enable to get this done.

You can give a try by setting the conditional form field. You can convert the form to Adobe sign form and then further apply the settings described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/form-field-conditions-settings.html

Else, after completing the form, this form field "Save Completed Form to Lock” can be hidden by applying some JavaScript. Our other Community experts will look into it and can help you accordingly, as we don't have expertise in scripting. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha, I ended up removing my text "Save Completed Form to Lock” and then made the field "required" so they need to click on the field to e-sign it to save and lock doc, (included the javascript that saves and locks the document). So far my client is satisfied with how this is working in the Form. If I need to make any further adjustments, I'll reach out for more help. Thanks so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that helped. let us knwo if there's any further assistance is required. 

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines