Highlighted

Fillable forms font issue

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm creating forms for a client in accrobat Pro DC - my fields font are in open sans.

Also, my client have open sans installed in his computer.

The issue:

When my client is using the forms for his work, he often just copy and paste elements from a document (ex word) that is in another font format, (ex: arial black, red color, 12pts). 

The problem here is that the font in the form change when he paste the content in the field... it does not remain as I have created it... It even takes the size and the color of the word document.

I also tested it on my side, same issue.

How do I get Accrobat to keep the format I originally set up without my client having to manually retype the content in the fields?

Thanks

/Ann

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fillable forms font issue

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm creating forms for a client in accrobat Pro DC - my fields font are in open sans.

Also, my client have open sans installed in his computer.

The issue:

When my client is using the forms for his work, he often just copy and paste elements from a document (ex word) that is in another font format, (ex: arial black, red color, 12pts). 

The problem here is that the font in the form change when he paste the content in the field... it does not remain as I have created it... It even takes the size and the color of the word document.

I also tested it on my side, same issue.

How do I get Accrobat to keep the format I originally set up without my client having to manually retype the content in the fields?

Thanks

/Ann

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the field as having Rich Text Formatting. Without it the user can't change the font settings of a field, unless they edit its Properties using Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0