• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable Forms

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a fillable form.  When I went to the fill & sign, I had to go into each and every field to make it "read only" so those fields could not be changed.  I unfortunately saved it as a template, now all of my fillable forms (saved on my network not in Adobe) do not have the ability to fill in.  I cannot figure out how to revert back to see the fillable fields. Please help!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable the option "read only" of the fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I did that, but the templates that are identical for each user will not show any of the form fields - it's all blank.  These are forms that are saved on our network and have not gone through fill/sign.  The form is identical as to the one that I did save as a template, but as soon as I open one from our network - it removes all of the fields, so the user cannot see any fields.  

I ended up deleting the template out and that seemed to correct the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should not be using Fill & Sign. Just access the form fields directly by clicking them to fill them in.
If you want to edit their properties go to Prepare Form mode in Acrobat and do it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Fill & Sign was the only way I could figure out how to send the document (Proposal) for signature.  I set the signers field to set all fields to read only once signed, but when sending to the signer he's going through this digital signature hell and cannot sign the document.  Fill & Sign emails it to him, he's able to sign the document and forward it on to the next signer automatically.  However, when going this route - I have to manually change all of the fields to 'read only'.  I thought saving as a template would avoid setting each field as 'read only' when the form comes through for signature again.  When I set that template, everytime I opened the same blank proposal from our network (not the cloud), all of the fillable fields dissapeared. Once I removed the template from the cloud, the fields came back again.  There has to be an easier way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add digital signature fields. You can set them to lock specific fields when signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Adobe Sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started with that - but when I email the document the signer is going through a digital signature hell because it does not like his email address.  Therefore, he cannot sign the document.  If I do figure that out on his computer, how do you automatically send it to the 2nd recipient for signature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not have Adobe Sign.  I went through fill & sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines