Highlighted

Fillable PDFs: Change Font Size

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am trying to create a fillable PDF form where the user can change the font size of one text field, and have it change the text field of all the copies of that text field. I am not finding anything on how to do this. I can create the fillable form, and be able to change the font size of the original field, but I cannot figure out how to make it so that it changes the font of all the copies. I know this is possible but just cannot figure out how to do it. Help please! 

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fillable PDFs: Change Font Size

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am trying to create a fillable PDF form where the user can change the font size of one text field, and have it change the text field of all the copies of that text field. I am not finding anything on how to do this. I can create the fillable form, and be able to change the font size of the original field, but I cannot figure out how to make it so that it changes the font of all the copies. I know this is possible but just cannot figure out how to do it. Help please! 

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each field, even ones with the same name, can have a different font. If you want them all to have the same font then you need to make sure that's the case yourself, for example using a script.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0