Filled information on the field of PDF Form display improperly

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a fillable fieldI have created a fillable fieldwhen people fill in the information, it is unable to display properly. When I move the mouse on the field and left click once. It display like this.when people fill in the information, it is unable to display properly. When I move the mouse on the field and left click once. It display like this.I have to double click the field to display all the information people filled. But still improperly.I have to double click the field to display all the information people filled. But still improperly.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Filled information on the field of PDF Form display improperly

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a fillable fieldI have created a fillable fieldwhen people fill in the information, it is unable to display properly. When I move the mouse on the field and left click once. It display like this.when people fill in the information, it is unable to display properly. When I move the mouse on the field and left click once. It display like this.I have to double click the field to display all the information people filled. But still improperly.I have to double click the field to display all the information people filled. But still improperly.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like there are overlapping fields, or a field on top of static text.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have checked the original form. No overlapping fields or extra text on top. It is a clear form I sent to participant to fill. Any idea on this error? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the actual file with us?

You can attach it to the original message using the tiny paperclip icon at the bottom when you edit it, or upload it to a file-sharing website (like Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, etc.), generate a share link and then post it here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 1