Highlighted

Filled out forms appear blank to recipient

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure I am missing something somewhere and I don't know enough to know what to ask when doing a search in the forums.

I have made a PDF that has check boxes and notes fields for technicians to be able to check off in the field and make notes on.

When they are done, they can get it signed locally or by using Adobe Sign.

When I fill the out the forms on my mobile device (Iphone using Adobe Acrobat DC) I save the doc to the cloud and then open Adobe Sign to send the doc to be signed by the client, or be signed locally.

The document fields show up all blank.

I have set all of the fields that the tech is to fill out as "Sender" for participant roll and the signature field as "signer"

When I had all fields set to Everyone, the client could change all of the data when it arrived for signature.

I'm really stumped. I'm sure I just haven't got the concept of their logic for designing the forms yet.

Could someone point me in the right direction, or at least what to search for in the articles?

Thanks,

Chris

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Filled out forms appear blank to recipient

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure I am missing something somewhere and I don't know enough to know what to ask when doing a search in the forums.

I have made a PDF that has check boxes and notes fields for technicians to be able to check off in the field and make notes on.

When they are done, they can get it signed locally or by using Adobe Sign.

When I fill the out the forms on my mobile device (Iphone using Adobe Acrobat DC) I save the doc to the cloud and then open Adobe Sign to send the doc to be signed by the client, or be signed locally.

The document fields show up all blank.

I have set all of the fields that the tech is to fill out as "Sender" for participant roll and the signature field as "signer"

When I had all fields set to Everyone, the client could change all of the data when it arrived for signature.

I'm really stumped. I'm sure I just haven't got the concept of their logic for designing the forms yet.

Could someone point me in the right direction, or at least what to search for in the articles?

Thanks,

Chris

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?