Highlighted

Filled out forms-info disappears

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have started using Adobe forms for our non-profit. We email out the blank forms for our clients to fill out and return them to us through email. The problem comes when I open up the form...
If I just click on it in the email (Not download it in Adobe), the filled-out form opens up. Great. 
However, if I download it, which it will automatically do in Adobe, the form is blank. And I need it to download in Adobe so that I can finalize the "Office Use Only" portion of the form. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Filled out forms-info disappears

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have started using Adobe forms for our non-profit. We email out the blank forms for our clients to fill out and return them to us through email. The problem comes when I open up the form...
If I just click on it in the email (Not download it in Adobe), the filled-out form opens up. Great. 
However, if I download it, which it will automatically do in Adobe, the form is blank. And I need it to download in Adobe so that I can finalize the "Office Use Only" portion of the form. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?