Highlighted

filled pdf from Forms

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to make a form with which I will be able to create documents according to one pattern. I createf form in acrobat. Can I save the filled form in such a way that it is not editable (but I still need pdf file)?

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

filled pdf from Forms

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to make a form with which I will be able to create documents according to one pattern. I createf form in acrobat. Can I save the filled form in such a way that it is not editable (but I still need pdf file)?

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can apply a security policy to it that prevents editing but allows filling in form fields. You can do it via File - Properties - Security. Be advised that this is not a 100% secure solution, though. Many applications ignore this type of policy and others even allow you to remove it entirely, even without the password...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep I tried, its not enough for me, I have to block form-field content:(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
BarlaeDC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

You could add a signature which once signed could make the fields uneditable, and if they did then the signature would become invalid thereby letting you know that changes had been made ( again see try67's comment)

The only other option would be to flatten the form fields ( they would not be fields anymore) but the data should still be shown ( assuming the fields were shown). There is a JavaScript command that can do this "flattenPages".

Regards

Malcolm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0