Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FILLIABLE FORMS

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning Everyone, 

I have a ton of forms that are filliable, and after my computer updated, the filliable form parts are not that darkish color that normally makes them stand out. you can still fill it in, but it doesnt have that color like it always has had before. did something happen, or did a setting get messed up. my guys that work for me, are all up in arms about it but i dont know what to tell them. I attached a picture of what it looks like now and you can clearly see its just white space. again, its still filliable but what in the world happened when my computer updated. 

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

It's a setting of the application called Fields Highlighting. You can enable it by going to Tools - Forms - More and clicking it, or via Edit (or the Acrobat app menu on a Mac) - Preferences - Forms and ticking "Show border hover color for fields" (yes, it's a terrible label...).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a setting of the application called Fields Highlighting. You can enable it by going to Tools - Forms - More and clicking it, or via Edit (or the Acrobat app menu on a Mac) - Preferences - Forms and ticking "Show border hover color for fields" (yes, it's a terrible label...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it. On my version, you click on "prepare form" on the right bar, and the. click "more tools (its a picture of a hammer" on the inner right bar option screen, and then check "highlight existing fields" .

you are not wrong and dont take me writing that out as even remotely indicating that. I just wanted to put that specific pathway i took in case another newb, like me, comes across this post. I was going to tools on the top ribbon and forms isnt listed so i was just following your logic and what you were calling it and found it on my version of pro dc. 

Try67 you need a tip jar! you literally save everyone's a&$'s on this forum. you are like the batman of the forum. thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, the path changes between versions... Glad you found it!

And I do have a tip-jar: http://PayPal.Me/try67

Thanks! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines