Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find and Replace part of a word

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to use the new Find and Replace option in Acrobat XI to replace commas found in my document. When I try to Find and Replace it says it cannot find any whole word related to my search.

When I try the advanced search it does find my commas but there is no option to replace in the advanced search dialogue.

Is it possible?

I am trying to replace a comma separating two email addresses (myemail@server.com,myotheremail@example.com) with either a space or a semi-colon.  I want to do this on every page of a 300 page document.

Thanks,

Doug

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

One thing you can do is that export your PDF document to Ms word and do find & replace in Ms word and save it in PDF again... (There's is no find & replace option in PDF itself like other do's i.e, word, indesign etc)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing you can do is that export your PDF document to Ms word and do find & replace in Ms word and save it in PDF again... (There's is no find & replace option in PDF itself like other do's i.e, word, indesign etc)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines