• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixing the Spacing

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's my first time using adobe acrobat and the pdf I created I had to delete a section that wasn't needed, but I have this white empty space where the text used to be, how do delete that extra space or shift the information to the top to make it look normal? It's also like that for the other pages even though I didn't delete anything from those pages, there's a lot of empty white space and I need to figure out how to get rid of it.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Briana

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you want to remove the empty space in the document or  want to shift the information to top to make it look normal.

Would you mind sharing the steps that you are doing to delete the section of the PDF that wasn't needed?

To move the text to the top, you may  go to Tools > Edit , just click and drag to draw a box around the area to move, then use your arrow keys to move the text to the top and see if that works for you.

You may also look at the similar discussions listed below for more information:

- https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-remove-blank-spaces-from-form-document/td-p/9967716?pa...

- https://answers.acrobatusers.com/Removing-blank-spaces-in-a-pdf-file-q75239.aspx

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PDF files are not suited for this kind of extensive editing. Doing so is going to be very difficult, and might cause more issues than it will solve. The real solution is to go back to the original file, make the edits there and then create a new PDF file from it. If you don't have access to the original you can export the PDF to a more editable format (like Word, InDesign, etc.) and then use it as the new original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines