• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font issues when converting PowerPoint to PDF

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I work at a company where we're trying to deploy a PowerPoint using the Google Font Jost. It has tested well on my MAC and PC, but when some users utilizing PowerPoint 2019 and 2013 save as a pdf, the font changes. The font is embedded in the PowerPoint, for me it works even if I uninstall the font from my MAC. Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Acrobat's PDFMaker does not currently support use of fonts embedded in Office documents themselves. You must have the font installed on your system to be recognized in the creation of the PDF file from either Word or PowerPoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat's PDFMaker does not currently support use of fonts embedded in Office documents themselves. You must have the font installed on your system to be recognized in the creation of the PDF file from either Word or PowerPoint.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines