• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts do not display properly within Acrobat

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have Adobe Acrobat via Creative Cloud. We went to the following link to install Montserrat: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/montserrat

We toggled this on for all formats of this font with Acrobtat I had already installed this font (Montserrat) to my workstations. I do not have any issues with this font once this program is opened and I'm creating a new document. I do not have any issues with this font when using this within Microsoft Office...

However when I attempt to convert a document from Microsoft Office 2019 utlizing either "Save as Adobe PDF" or go into Print->Adobe PDF it will convert this document into many different symbols/characters that are not legible. When I select "Print" and then print to Microsoft Print to PDF then it will open within Acrobat with all characters looking correct.

Because this is our Marketing teams templated font then we are unable to toggle use system fonts, which seems to technical response via Google Search.  Anyone know why Adobe PDF cannot handle this font but Microsoft Font is able to do so?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

with the PDF opened, can you check the File >Properties and open the Fonts tab.

Can you include a screenshot og it in this post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

112341251235_0-1615909784654.png

This is what we see when we do this on a file that has issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eric,

Was this the screenshot you were requesting? Doesn't seem like this font carried over into this section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to run further updates and still encountered this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So Microsoft to PDF is still working on these fonts but Adobe PDF is not. Anyone have any suggestions for other items to try? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines