Highlighted

Force "Fill & Sign" Tool Bar to Open When PDF is Opened by Another User

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is possible, but is there a custom setting that can force a specific toolbar to open when a specific PDF is opened by another user?

Consider the following scenario:

I create a PDF and email it to a recipient. I would like the recipient to comment and sign the PDF. This recipient may not be proficient in commenting and signing PDFs, so instead of writing them a tutorial on how to do so, I would like the "Fill & Sign" toolbar to automatically open when they open this particular PDF that I've emailed to them. Is this possible?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Force "Fill & Sign" Tool Bar to Open When PDF is Opened by Another User

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is possible, but is there a custom setting that can force a specific toolbar to open when a specific PDF is opened by another user?

Consider the following scenario:

I create a PDF and email it to a recipient. I would like the recipient to comment and sign the PDF. This recipient may not be proficient in commenting and signing PDFs, so instead of writing them a tutorial on how to do so, I would like the "Fill & Sign" toolbar to automatically open when they open this particular PDF that I've emailed to them. Is this possible?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?