• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forcing a sign in and deleting my info on the documents and ruining my work flow.

Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it now that I am PAYING for Adobe, it stops me when I am just opening a document and forces me to sign in? Then when I am using a fillable form, it deletes all my information so that I have to start over?? Man this is barely worth it. Any ideas on how to stop this from triggering so I can get something done?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to PDF Forms community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize "this" comment does not speak directly and solely to Acrobat but rather CC as a whole. 

I just spent thousands building this machine for use with not only Adobe software, but others as well. It's my computer!

I spent hours the other day trying to figure out how to stop Adobe just from loading TSR software with my startup. To no avail.

My next move was to take a break and after the break, I pulled up the website for QuarkExpress.  In your arrogance, Adobe, you are expecting all of us to not only pay you for your excellent programs but be the investors & providers of the very R&D data with which you grow, as well forcing us to allow you to profile our usage of our property. Today I started up Bridge and got forced to login. Odd I thought, it has not been weeks or a month since I have verified legal operation of YOUR software on MY computer.

Facebook gets away with this kind of behavior because the kids who aren't paying attention or monthly fees often don't even care. Many of us Professionals do! Enough is Enough.

As much as I tooted Adobe's horn over the years. I am now looking at alternatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happens to me too. I'll be working on a few PDF documents when the "Sign in" pop-up appears out of nowhere. After jumping through those hoops, which seem to ask for more personal info each time, I find that all my documents have been closed, and all unsaved work is lost. Not only that, but the recent document list is cleared, just as an added middle finger. I get emails all the time for alternate programs to create and edit PDF's, and I will be forced to seriously consider it if this doesn't get fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines