Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form fields copy when adjusting for size

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all 

I am pretty new to the Prepare Forms tools on Adobe Acrobat Pro.

I have successfully adjusted many form fields sizes to match in the past few weeks, but today, my form is duplicating the form fields in addition to adjusting their size/aligning them. This is extremely time-consuming because then I have to delete the undesired form fields.

I select all the form fields that I want to adjust/align. Then I right click over the field that is my target size/alignment and select the option "Set Fields to Same Size." In my document, a whole new set of duplicate form fields appears directly underneath the ones I initially selected with the new size/alignment. Am I doing something wrong? I have attached the document here.

Thank  you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have adobe sign form. Select 'prepare form' tool and click on 'more' then click on 'revert to adobe form'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't press the ctrl key when you move the mouse. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bernd:

Sorry to respond to an old thread, but is there any way to stop this behavior? I find it very hard to select multiple fields with CTRL held as just the very slightest movement of the mouse turns Select into COPY+PASTE. I have my mouse mouse speed pretty high, so this is constant problem for me. 

I'm not sure I even understand the intended reason for this "feature," so maybe help me understand that as well if there isn't any way to turn it off? 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the Shift key, or you can clic and drag to select multiple fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines