Form-fillable Forms unable to be filled out by others

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm a new user to Adobe Acrobat, created some forms for my business (converted word to PDF) adding some interative fields to them, so they could be filled in digitally and returned due to COVID.

None of the forms I've created can be filled in.  I've checked the security settings and there are none and I've made sure to enable Reader to fill them in.

I really need some help with this as I've seen editable and form fillable forms and used them, but I can't see how mine is broken.

Any help would be appreciated, there's a lot riding on me getting this done and I was so confident it was going to work.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you test it? What application did you use?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get the answer to the above?

I am now in your shoes and I can't find any information. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same question applies to you as well... Also, where (in what application) didn't it work?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines