Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form XObject containing image and Accessibility

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a simple PDF with a text line and a Form XObject containing an image (in his own XObject of type Image). Accessibility checker says "Other elements alternate text failed". But looking at the file via Notepad and Irups the file is well formed as per specification and also PAC3 validates it fine. By the way, if I substitute the image in the XObject with a text, the file is correctly validated.

Is this a known limitation of Adobe accessibility checker?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry and thank you for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines