Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Formel funktioniert nach Export nicht mehr

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, 

Wenn ich bei Acrobat eine Formel erstelle, welche Simple eine Summe aus verschiedenen Feldern errechnen soll und ich auch das Format auf Zahlen gestellt habe und Bildlauf bei langem Text deaktiviert, kann ich in der Vorschau die Formel ganz einfach nutzen aber sobald ich die Datei exportiere ist die Formel weg. Ich kann zwar die Zahlen noch verändern aber er errechnet nicht mehr die Summer. Weder auf dem Mac auf dem Desktop noch auf iPhone oder iPad. 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Vielen Dank für ihre Hilfe

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most scripts won't work on mobile devices, unfortunately, although simple calculations should.

In what app are you opening the file, in all of these devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, on all devises the standard app. Which is pre instaled from apple, do you know what I mean? On Mac its called "Vorschau" maybe in English something like "preview". And on iPhone and iPad they open it automatically if I click on the PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple Preview is known to be very buggy. It corrupts PDF files just by opening them.

You should avoid using it and stick to Adobe software (Acrobat or Reader).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you export the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like this, I tried all of these options Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-24 um 16.23.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple save the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this as well, I believe I tried all option. Only for the reason I choose the wrong way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines