• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forms file data extraction

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to extract field data from Forms files without having it tracked? I made the template file at the end of last year, still learning about Acrobat's possibilities, and the file was sent to be filled out without the tracking option, meaning I have 500-600 PDF Forms files without the file being marked as tracked or distributed. 

Is there a possibility of either converting the filled PDF files into already filled out files with possibility of data extraction or another way of getting the data? I tried doing it from Power BI Power Query, but the fields data is not recognised in it.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

In Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can use the "Merge Data Files into Spreadsheet" function to extract the form data from multiple files and merge it into one spreadsheet:

2020-10-22_09-31-12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can use the "Merge Data Files into Spreadsheet" function to extract the form data from multiple files and merge it into one spreadsheet:

2020-10-22_09-31-12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, @Karl Heinz Kremer ! This solution should work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any way to select only certain fields to extract with this process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines