Highlighted

Forms - I am trying to make all of the options in a sequence clickable- to track events that match

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a clickable form so that employees working in a call center can track the number of calls they receive that meet each category criteria. This would be to track the amount of billable events that occur in a given shift. I am unable to create a button to click each circle, once you select the next circle it clears the first. Anyone know how to change this action?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Forms - I am trying to make all of the options in a sequence clickable- to track events that match

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a clickable form so that employees working in a call center can track the number of calls they receive that meet each category criteria. This would be to track the amount of billable events that occur in a given shift. I am unable to create a button to click each circle, once you select the next circle it clears the first. Anyone know how to change this action?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly sure if this is what you asking for, but this code if put on second button (circle as you call it) it will reset first counter to 0 (it will reset it only if second counter is empty or 0, in other words when you start it) change the names of fields to your needs 🙂

var a = this.getField("Text2").valueAsString;
if(a == "" ||a == "0"){
this.getField("Text1").value = "0";}
this.getField("Text2").value += 1;

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the user is referring to radio buttons.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
Asim123 LATEST
Contributor ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what OP write I understand same as Nesa, he need button and textfield that act as counter to keep track of number of calls recived during shift, when next shift comes it will click another counter that will reset first, and thats what Nesa's code does, but in these kind of situation it would be best to share file just to be sure what is needed, I guess from what Nesa write she also wasn't exactly sure. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 1