• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forms - multiple signatures without distributing

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hoping someone can help. I have set up a complicated form where several different people have to complete their part, each add a signature then send it back to me to approve / sign off. Due to previous issues with using the 'distribute form' feature, I have just made this available without distributing it. For some, everything has worked fine, all the parts have been completed and I can type into the final page. However, some are coming back where it is no longer in 'form' mode - none of the boxes can be ticked etc. As a temporary work around, I have extracted my page, but need a better solution. Will I have to "Distribute form" or will the same issue occur if they complete it using one of those daft online PDF programmes, (or Preview in Mac)? I dont do the official online signature thing (as I dont know who will be signing the form), just have a signature box, or an alternative for them to upload an image. Thanks

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?