Highlighted

Formula for AApro

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Folks, so i already watched videos and the post about no so simple calculations.. I cant get this to work 😞 I feel like its simple een broke down to trying one field plus one field and cant get the total to populate. I basically want s2*s1, M2*M1, L1*L2 and so on and all total up to the total2 field. Basically a quantity times solid number = total. Please help! ty!!

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Formula for AApro

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Folks, so i already watched videos and the post about no so simple calculations.. I cant get this to work 😞 I feel like its simple een broke down to trying one field plus one field and cant get the total to populate. I basically want s2*s1, M2*M1, L1*L2 and so on and all total up to the total2 field. Basically a quantity times solid number = total. Please help! ty!!

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using simplified notation to calculate this total in "field2" eliminate the comas and  try it like this:

s2*s1+ M2*M1 + L1*L2 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ty!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using the Simple Field Notation option you should rename your fields so that they don't start with a number, as that can cause issues...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 1