• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frozen will not respond

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running a hot rod computer with  32gb of ram.  It is 9 months old and I run Auto cad on the program and it works great.  If I plot to a pdf a set of drawings over 8-10 sheets when it opens in adobe reader it is incresdibly slow. To go from one page to another it takes 10 seconds. If I plot a 20+ page set it just locks up.  When I get questions on the drawings it is actually easier and quicker to ope each individual drawings in Auotcad the to pull it up in the pdf.  Some time I have to go back to papaer copies. My computer is a 64bit but my reader is 32bit I under stand they do not make a 64 bit version.  I hate to say this but is there a better pdf reader out there.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By saying that you have 32 bit version of Reader DC running in a 9 month old hot rod computer, I assume that this is happening in a Microsoft Windows 10 desktop computer?

But even though you've reassured of having a hot rod computer, the amount of physical RAM being only 32 GB makes me think that this is not a desktop computer, but rather a thinkpad, ideaPad, a high-speed tablet perhaps?

If yes what is the  brand and model?

And which version of MS Windows, and which brand and model is the plotter device (to include the AutoCAD version)?

Is all of your software in that computer device updated appropriately to reflect their current version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines