• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/ DOWN?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are unable to download the latest patch for reader that was released yesterday. The FTP site appears to be down. Anyone else having trouble?

We received the announcement Adobe Security Bulletin  and I do what I always do but the site looks down. The direct links in the bulletin are only for Acrobat DC and not reader.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

The links are fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links are fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "Fixed" mean? Currently I cannot reach ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/​.

My links that I used so far bring the error message "File or Directory not found". Until now the links have worked without problems.

I am using the IE 11.0.120, Chrome 74.0.3729.131 and Firefox 60.6.1.

So what is wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The FTP site does not appear to be down, and I am not aware that it's ever been down. The issue above had to do with links. Try accessing from outside your network to verify it's not a network issue (for example, from your phone).

As a wild guess, there are many tens of thousands of enterprise users that access the ftp site. It contains most of Adobe's products for all versions since the beginning of Adobe-time. If it was down, the forum would be flooded with posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have recommended, I have tried it with my phone (Android 9/Chrome) and my browsers at home (IE/Edge and Chrome). The same result. Sometimes I come to the area ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win. From there it can not continue. I get again the message "File or Directory not found". This message comes from our gateway. At home I get from IE/Edge and Chrome the message "The page is not accessible".

I'm pretty much at a loss what's going wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I`ve got it! After reloading the sites several times the links are working.

Do I have to understand that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not working for Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried link ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/AcrobatDC and it was not working from Chrome browser, however on Edge it was working fine. So try on another browser maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2019 Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how to get back the full version of aviary for android, since they no longer support it?
I have the main body of the program but can't download the filters anymore...really bummed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He Steven, this is the forum for questions about Acrobat and Acrobat Reader Enterprise Deployment. I'm puzzled by your question, as the only Aviary for Android I can find is nothing to do with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using

1. pure text FTP command in command line, or

2. a graphical user interface application/utility.

Username: anonymous

Password: <YouEmailAddress>

annal92115731_1-1648878748658.png

annal92115731_0-1648878626755.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe have stopped distributing by FTP, so the point is largely moot. Use the SCUP catalog to find updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines