Highlighted

General Troubleshooting Acrobat sign in

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat keeps asking me to sign in and purchase.  We have a multi-platform purchase - how do I get it to download again (without paying)? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

General Troubleshooting Acrobat sign in

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat keeps asking me to sign in and purchase.  We have a multi-platform purchase - how do I get it to download again (without paying)? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot, but it doesn't shows the exact message that you see on screen. I guess you are a subscriber of Creative Cloud All apps membership. Is that the case?

CC All apps membership includes Acrobat DC subscription. To activate this on your system, double check a few things:

1- Make sure you are signed in with correct email address. Open Acrobat DC>click on the Profile icon at upper right corner of and check the email you are signed in. It has to be the one in which you have CC subscription.

2- If that it correct, check the other apps like Id, Ai etc are they working fine?

3- Sign Out of this Creative Cloud desktop application as well and Sign back in.

4- Try the troubleshooting steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/license-this-software.html

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0