• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

General Troubleshooting - - Adobe Acrobat 2015

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat 2015 that I purchased in August 2015.  It will not open anymore, it wants me to sign-in, and it wants to give me a 7-day trial.  I am still running Windows 7 Professional.  How to I get my copy of Acrobat 2015 back working again?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kwascom

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the 7 day trial option when signing in to the application.

Please try to sign out of the application, reboot the computer once and sign back in and check for the issue,

If it still doesn't work, please try the following steps and see if that helps:

1) Close all adobe related processes in task manager (Core sync, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)

2) Navigate to following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders.  (Right click on adobe folder select properties then click security tab , click edit and select current user you are signed in with , select full control , click apply and then ok)

C://program data (enable view hidden files to see this folder)

C://program files 86x/common files

C://program files 86x/

C://program files/common files

C: //program files/

3) rename SLstore to Slstore.old at following location c://program data/Adobe/

4) Rename SLcache to Slcache.old at following location C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe

5) Navigate to c://users/username/appdata/local/adobe/oobe  and rename Opm.db to opm.old

6) Navigate to c://windows/system32/drivers/etc/   and open hosts file using notepad. IF you see any Adobe entry there please replace that hosts file with a new hosts file which does not have any adobe entry. If there is no Adobe entry leave the hosts file as it is.

7) Launch the application and sign in .

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines