Highlighted

General Troubleshooting.

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac Book Pro, Mac Catalina: 10.15.6.   Rather than purchase a desk top computer for my office, I prefer larger screens, I purchased two, 32 inch plasma televisions, one for home and one for my office to act as monitors. 

Lately there has been a problem opening PDF's. They do not seem to open but when I disconnect the monitor and look at smaller Macbook screen, the PDF is there. I am using Adobe Acrobat. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

General Troubleshooting.

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac Book Pro, Mac Catalina: 10.15.6.   Rather than purchase a desk top computer for my office, I prefer larger screens, I purchased two, 32 inch plasma televisions, one for home and one for my office to act as monitors. 

Lately there has been a problem opening PDF's. They do not seem to open but when I disconnect the monitor and look at smaller Macbook screen, the PDF is there. I am using Adobe Acrobat. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the open seems to go OK, and you get the Acrobat menu, but you can't see anything of the document, the chances are it has opened off screen. This is especially likely if you change the monitor set up. Go to the menu bar for Acrobat, and try the options under Window, especially Tile, to see if you can make the document jump to a visible screen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0