Highlighted

General troubleshooting

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had difficulties attaching multi-page documents (2 or more) to my working Word document. 

I am able to attach one page only. 

When I spoke with a Adobe Tech (after trying the chat bos and holding on the phone through lots of music- 

I called 3 x before getting through to a live tech).,  he instructed me to save the PDF document to a word format to be able to attach it.  When I did that, I lost a signature needed on what was an important legal document. 

Can anything be done?  The tech told me that he would report it as something that needed to be changed and did not seem to understand my dilemma. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

General troubleshooting

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had difficulties attaching multi-page documents (2 or more) to my working Word document. 

I am able to attach one page only. 

When I spoke with a Adobe Tech (after trying the chat bos and holding on the phone through lots of music- 

I called 3 x before getting through to a live tech).,  he instructed me to save the PDF document to a word format to be able to attach it.  When I did that, I lost a signature needed on what was an important legal document. 

Can anything be done?  The tech told me that he would report it as something that needed to be changed and did not seem to understand my dilemma. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a forum for MS Word.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0