• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting a signed BAA agreement for Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent 2 hours on the Adobe chat board and beenn transferred to 4 agents trying to find out how to get a Busineess Associate Agreement for their Adobe Sign HIPAA compliant service (which I upgraded to at the suggestion of an Adobe agent specifically for this purpose).

Here's the Adobe document that indicates that they do offer a BAA.

see page 8 of this Adobe document https://acrobat.adobe.com/content/dam/doc-cloud/en/pdfs/adobe-sign-technical-overview-uk.pdf

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Robert!

Sorry for the delay in response and the trouble caused.

As you have mentioned above, you are looking for information about the Business Associate Agreement for their Adobe Sign HIPAA compliant service.

Just to inform you that the BAA is offered only under Adobe Sign Enterprise plan, if you have any other type of account you will have to upgrade. Once upgraded BAA can be requested.

I have checked your account using the email address used to login to this community. You are subscribed to Adobe PDF pack service that includes the Adobe Sign individual service plan. 

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines