• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting storage information.... "Loading Adobe Fonts" Reoccurring error (Mac OS Big Sur)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

In real need of some help here - I've just purchases a new 2021 Macbook Pro and have downloaded Creative Cloud and Acrobat.

The company I write proposals for uses a specific font which has been downloaded via the Adobe fonts section. I have activated said fonts but everytime I search for them within the programme they can't be found. I've noticed that creative cloud won't load any fonts and keeps showing a spinning blue circle... I've read multiple threads of this ongoing issue which dates as far back as 2013. I've tried signing out and in/uninstalling and reinstalling/restarting my computer and finally changing network preferences to not use passive FTP mode.

PLEASE has someone got a suggestion - how can this still be an issue after 7+ years? 

ConorScreenshot 2021-02-10 at 15.28.16.pngScreenshot 2021-02-10 at 15.28.25.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you are in the Acrobat section and I'm not fully sure if you have an Acrobat question or a font question.

Please clarify

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines