• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gray Text Box prints out

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a fillable form and sometimes I am required to print it out and fax it.  When I print it out, the gray boxes print out, they aren't clear like someone mentioned in another forum thread.  I have gone under Preferences>Forms and the box show border hover is unchecked and I changed the fields Highlight color to white but it's still showing this gray.  How do I get these gone? I'm sure it's something simple but I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro.  Thank youScreenshot 2021-02-11 103658.pngScreenshot 2021-02-11 103713.png

TOPICS
PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you check the actual settings of the field?  Search tools for Edit Form, then select the field.

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the form open but I can't figure out where to go to edit the field.  I can't right click or anything and there isn't any option on the left hand side to click that I can edit the form box.  That's where I'm stuck at. Screenshot 2021-02-11 110129.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You need to search for "Edit Prepare Form" at that point you should see the fields as a black box with a name in the middle.

should look something like this [To be clear there are a number of edit options]

BarlaeDC_0-1613063412542.png

you want the second one on this list

BarlaeDC_1-1613063441930.png

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I added that option so now I can edit it.  I just have to figure out how to get rid of the gray box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it!  Thank you for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines